VIDEO DEPARTMENT INTERN
Video Department Intern will focus on video shooting, editing and production work with the video team and will also have an opportunity to work on audience optimization, social distribution and analytics with the Facebook team.
What you will be doing (Specific Responsibilities):
- Assist Rare staff as needed on editorial and video endeavors.
- Produce 3 videos per week as assigned by manager.
- Pitch original content and pursue when necessary.
What we are looking for (Required Qualifications):
- Current journalism, communications, production or English major.
What we are looking for (Education):
- High school education
- Current undergraduate
What you will get:
- Paid internship over 10-12 weeks in Atlanta, GA
- College credit (if applicable)
- Visibility to media leadership
- Corporate Social Responsibility through Community Service
To review and be considered for this internship, please click on our Early Career tab at https://jobs.coxmediagroup.com/ to apply. The requisition number is 175104.
Cox Media Group (CMG) is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that also includes the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations; more than 60 radio stations; six daily newspapers, more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and nearly 15 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.