Job Title: Director of Brand Partnerships CBS Radio Live Events/Altitude Group
Job Description/Requisition Details: CBS Radio Corp is seeking a full-time Director of Brand Partnerships for the Live Events/Altitude Group. This position involves working in a high-energy, fast paced environment and developing/selling high-impact, integrated marketing/sponsorship programs across our company platforms (corp & local live events, branded content, digital & social media, broadcast media support).
This successful sales professional is on the front lines meeting with high-level marketing & sponsorship decision makers, determining company’s marketing needs, sharing our capabilities, and providing effective marketing solutions to fit their objective. This position has a thorough knowledge of event marketing, branded integration, and building effective ROI strategies.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Selling CBS Radio corp tent-pole event sponsorship utilizing all promotional assets (onsite integration, on air co-branded promotion, client media, co-branded digital promotion, social media, etc)
* Create & customize sponsor activations/programs to fit client’s needs/objectives
* Meet or exceed revenue goals
* Strategic account management, develop new business
* Educate & position CBS Radio Live Events/Integrated Marketing platforms and capabilities
* Create compelling & creative sales presentations uniquely designed to their specific needs and solution(s)
* Effectively manage the proposal/closing process (pricing, packaging, negotiating, value determination)
* Account tracking & reporting
* BA/BS degree
* 3-5 years experience in experiential/integrated, multi platform sales; proven track record
* Understands the difference between sponsorship value vs pure media
* Driven, high energy, and passionate about music/entertainment
* Self-starter, creative, outstanding work ethic, able to prioritize & manage multiple projects at one time
* High-courage, ability to open doors, secure high level meetings with key decision makers
* Demonstrates excellent strategic account management
* Excellent oral & written communication skills
* Demonstrates strategic approach when developing client marketing plan
* Communicates effectively with internal team(s) for successful program fulfillment
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=5226 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
CBS Radio is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.