The Paid Social Media Manager will be the in-house expert on paid targeting and advertising across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and new platforms as they arise. They will build, launch, optimize and report on paid social media campaigns that contribute to the growth of Fuse’s social reach and engagement. They have a passion for psychographic targeting and can efficiently and effectively combine quantitative and qualitative insights to create and implement winning strategies. This position reports to the VP, Audience Development and is based out of our NY office.
● Manage and execute day-to-day social media and search campaign, strategy, budgets and optimizations in support of Fuse’s audience growth and revenue goals.
● Understand the platform-specific nuances of audience behavior and content consumption and continuously test and monitor campaigns for optimization opportunities and insights.
● Work closely with Manager, Audience Development and Sr. Manager Data Analytics to craft insights and recommendations to share with Editorial, Social Strategy and Digital Content teams that will support creative and strategic innovation.
● Support Ad Sales’ campaign executions through targeting and driving efficiency for branded and native content.
● Proactively seek creative and competitive growth strategies.
● Stay current on platform updates, ad and testing technologies, and industry buzz.
● Produce and socialize campaign plans, best-practices, post-mortems, etc.
● Manage content requests and deliverables across multiple internal teams.
● 3-5 years of paid social media experience, including YouTube, with specific attention to audience growth and retention.
● Proficiency with analytics tools and the ability to manage and synthesize complex data sets.
● Enjoy ideating collaboratively and executing autonomously.
● Comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail.
● Deep understanding of the Fuse brand and audience is a plus. Passion for music and music culture is a must.
Please submit an online application via our careers page, here.