Fuse Media’s Summer Internship is designed to offer currently-enrolled undergraduate (Juniors and Seniors) or recent graduates an opportunity to gain hands-on experience at a content media company. Our highly-competitive, paid Summer Internship Program provides students with an immersive experience across all areas of our business. As a Fuse Intern, you will learn from the best minds in the industry and contribute to the success of the overall company. The ideal candidate is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest trends in music, fashion, food, technology, influencers and megastars who has a true passion for the media industry, takes initiative and possesses excellent communication skills.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Internships are professional experiences that students participate in to gain practical, commercial skills and experiences – the intern’s role is to listen, learn, contribute and gain practical knowledge.
* Gain a general understanding of and exposure to Finance/Accounting, Advertising Sales & Marketing, Affiliate Sales & Marketing, Content (Development & Production), Content Strategy & Research, Digital Strategy & Operations, IT & Technology, Marketing, People & Culture, Pricing & Planning and PR & Communications.
* Internship roles will be similar to an entry-level position that students would enter into after graduation.
* Must have a strong passion for, affinity with and connections into the multicultural millennial worlds of music, fashion, food, technology, influencers and superstars.
* Be a currently-enrolled, full time, junior or senior undergraduate student
* Prior coursework in related field of concentration (minimum of 2 courses)
* Must be in good academic standing with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Submission of a short, writing assignment
* Legal right to work in the United States
* Strong interest in working for Fuse Media upon completion in related role
* Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Please submit an online application via our careers page, here.
~ Our paid internships will be held in Los Angeles and New York. They will last for 8 weeks this summer and start in June ~