ideastream is seeking an experienced editorial manager to lead its Arts and Culture programs across multiple platforms. Northeast Ohio is a resurgent, dynamic area with a diverse population, engaged in new opportunities while valuing its unique history.
The role is for an experienced Managing Producer. The successful candidate must have:
- Experience conducting interviews and performing hosting duties on-air, online or in-person in a style that is credible, conversational and polished
- Have demonstrated experience in and knowledge about multiple media platforms such as TV, radio, podcasts or community forums
- Ability to work with media, university and community partners
- Strong understanding of performing, visual and musical arts in varying styles
- This position will have oversight of a unit of producers to provide daily multiple media content and must have at least 2 years in a supervisory role, demonstrated leadership and teambuilding skills
- Record of achievement documented by industry awards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, Master’s Degree preferred
If you fit this profile and want to join our team please go to www.ideastream.org/employment and click on the Managing Producer, Arts & Culture. There you can review full job description, additional requirements and apply.
ideastream is an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply; we value diversity in our workplace.