ideastream® , Northeast Ohio’s Public Media organization , has an exciting opportunity for a Producer who will design, implement and evaluate membership campaigns for all ideastream platforms using broadcast, web and social media. The ideal candidate will have a moderate level of professional broadcast producing experience, and have knowledge in the areas fundraising/promotion.
- Experience with producing TV or radio programs, with public media live and pretaped on-air fundraising producing preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in using video and audio production tools.
- Knowledge of fundraising and e-commerce software technologies, including excellent Microsoft Office skills, preferred high proficiency with excel
- Possess excellent communication skills written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of PBS, APS, NPR and PRI programming and public media fundraising preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fundraising, Communications, Marketing or equivalent years of professional production experience.
If this sounds like you please contact us!
To view a full job description and to apply go to www.ideastream.org/employment.
ideastream is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, minorities and persons who are physically challenged or with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We value diversity in our workplace.
Deadline for applicants: August 15, 2016