Sinclair Broadcast Group in Chattanooga, TN is looking for an experienced Marketing Consultant with deep expertise in the operations and marketing of auto dealerships to become the Sinclair local-market subject matter expert. The person in this position will be an integral part of our company-wide training and sales initiative focused on tier 3 auto business. In addition to training and coaching, we’re looking for closers with a proven record of developing business in the category, accurately forecasting revenue, and creating strategic business plans in this highly competitive vertical. The winning candidate will design and implement revenue growth strategies for their local market, both as an independent seller and co-seller with local colleagues. Creating solid partnerships with dealers and Sinclair station leadership will be the key to success. If you’re an industry leader, we’re interested in talking to you.
Specific Duties include:
- Exceed expectations for market penetration, average deal size and total revenue in assigned geography
- Maintain consistent presence in the field, driving growth from all auto dealers
- Develop, implement and manage business plan to exceed corporate objectives and sales goals
- Act as player/coach on in-person sales calls with key decision makers at dealerships throughout the local market
- Conduct immersive training sessions with sales team based on Sinclair auto philosophy
- Collaborate with in-market SBG leadership to set sales goals and objectives for each local account
- Provide the Regional Digital Automotive Manager with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, automotive business cycles and consumer behavior
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with auto dealers on identifying and achieving their business goals
- Proven track record of developing and managing people and the sales process
- Strength in running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in dealership operations and/or digital media sales
- Experience managing a large sales territory
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales management experience is valued not required
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.sbgi.net.