Sinclair Broadcast Group/Chattanooga has an exciting opportunity for a Multimedia Journalist (MMJ). Responsibilities will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories; enterprising story ideas; developing contacts and other responsibilities as assigned. Will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the Internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
- Sharp news judgment
- Excellent technical skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
- Must be able to lift and carry 15 to 25 lbs. on a daily basis
- A four-year degree in digital news or equivalent is required
- A minimum of one year of reporting experience is preferred
- Experience with live shots, including the operation of LiveU, is a plus
Apply online at www.sbgi.net and include a web link to your recent work.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.