Sinclair Broadcast Group/Chattanooga has an immediate opening for a creative News Producer. The candidate will be responsible for day-to-day production of our newscasts. This position will work closely with newsroom managers on the newscast and its content. You will determine the content and flow of newscasts, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories, and develop content for our web site.
- Possess solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Ability to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
- Proficiency with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
Experience and Education:
- At least one year of experience producing newscasts at a commercial TV station, or equivalent
- A degree in journalism is preferred
Apply online at www.sbgi.net.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter