WTVC/WFLI needs a PROMOTIONS PRODUCER in the Creative Services Department. Ideal candidate will be able to write, shoot, and edit promos while managing deadlines.
- Produce daily syndicated and topical promos
- Fill traffic logs with promotion inventory
- Assist with station sponsored events
- Participate in live local sports events produced by the station
- At least two years of promotion experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Premiere and Photoshop programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must
- Basic professional shooting skills and experience are a plus, along with advanced skills in After Effects
- Experience working on promotional or commercial projects within a television environment is preferred
Apply online at www.sbgi.net. When applying online, please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills. If you do not have a link to your work, apply on-line and then send your non-returnable DVD to: 1101 East Main St., Chattanooga, TN 37408.
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter