Are you passionate about polling and politics? Do you have a knack for data and a keen eye for detail? If so, GSG is looking for you! We are seeking a Data Election Assistant to help our team during the 2020 election cycle. Working alongside a highly accomplished team in a fast-paced environment, our Data Election Assistant will be working on electoral and issue campaigns that are focused on the 2020 election.
This position will start at the beginning of October, so please keep that in mind as you prepare to apply.
The Data Election Assistant will be responsible for:
- Proofing data reports such as toplines, crosstabs, PowerPoint slides, and memos
- Checking online and telephone survey programming
- Programming online surveys
- Building PowerPoint slides
- Building maps using GIS software
- Pulling demographic data and developing quota targets
- Pulling sample
- Building out Excel spreadsheets using demographic data
- Conducting background research
- Coding qualitative survey data into quantitative codes
- Monitoring live phone surveys
- Assisting in quality control of quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Have experience and comfort working with numbers and large datasets
- Be a motivated, responsible, self-starter who is able to work with minimal direction
- Have a strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Have the ability to work efficiently and independently
- Have experience with a programming language, such as R, Python, or SQL
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your information our way! Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/globalstrategygroup/346958cf-71eb-43f9-ad36-0f9d4aa7c313?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Emma%20Bowen%20Foundation
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter which highlights your relevant experience, along with your desire to be a part of the team at GSG. We are interested in candidates who align with our mission and want to contribute to our continued growth.
Candidates who match the needs for the position will be contacted via email.
Global Strategy Group, LLC.
Honored to be named Public Affairs Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, we are distinguished by our depth of talent, influential clients, and winning track record. Battle-tested in the trenches of corporate reputation management and political campaigns, we bring unrivaled commitment to every assignment. Our culture of independence, integrity, and responsiveness established by our co-founders two decades ago drives our team of nearly 100 smart, strategic, and creative professionals today.
Our clients - which include Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, associations and nonprofits - rely on us for candid guidance and fast, effective execution. We provide a combination of critical thinking and on-the-ground results that many other firms talk about, but few deliver.
Global Strategy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state or local statute.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter