A leading Democratic political polling and consulting firm is seeking skilled data analysts and scientists (R, Python, Excel) to help defeat Donald Trump in 2020. Some experience/background in survey research preferred but not required. The firm is based in New York City, but remote work may be possible.
- Have experience building data pipelines and ETL workflows
- Have experience automating data processing tasks such as cleaning and transformation
- Be comfortable with relational databases, with strong SQL skills
- Have experience working with commercial voter files from TargetSmart, Catalist, L2, or other voter file vendors.
- Be able to work remotely.
Nice to have:
- Experience designing and building user interfaces with R Shiny
- Experience using R, Python Pandas, or D3.js to analyze and build reports
- Experience using API calls to interact with live datasets
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your information our way! Please use link to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/globalstrategygroup/274242e3-a0e3-4b24-a095-14081b35209a?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Emma%20Bowen%20Foundation
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter which highlights your relevant experience, along with your desire to be a part of the team at GSG. We are interested in candidates who align with our mission and want to contribute to our continued growth.
Candidates who match the needs for the position will be contacted via email.
Global Strategy Group, LLC.
Honored to be named Public Affairs Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, we are distinguished by our depth of talent, influential clients, and winning track record. Battle-tested in the trenches of corporate reputation management and political campaigns, we bring unrivaled commitment to every assignment. Our culture of independence, integrity, and responsiveness established by our co-founders two decades ago drives our team of nearly 100 smart, strategic, and creative professionals today.
Our clients - which include Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, associations and nonprofits - rely on us for candid guidance and fast, effective execution. We provide a combination of critical thinking and on-the-ground results that many other firms talk about, but few deliver.
Global Strategy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state or local statute.