Global Strategy Group works at the intersection of politics, business, and causes, conducting research for national political leaders, Fortune 100 clients, and non-profits. Our research practice is rooted in politics with extensive experience on electoral campaigns for clients such as Senators Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) and Jacky Rosen (NV), along with multiple Governors, and six new members of the U.S. House of Representatives. Our team has successfully worked with corporate and advocacy clients to navigate public affairs issues and build their reputation. These clients include Comcast Corporation, Airbnb, Uber, and The Rockefeller Foundation.
- Have in-depth experience working on both qualitative and quantitative research
- Have excellent project management and organizational skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
As a GSG Manager in research, you will…
- Manage complex qualitative and quantitative research projects from beginning to end
- Conceptualize and produce client-ready survey questionnaires and qualitative research screeners and guides
- Conceptualize and produce analyses of research projects – both written analyses and visual PowerPoint presentations
- Establish and cultivate client relationships to successfully manage day-to-day needs and expectations
- Oversee and coordinate research projects by actively keeping track of project details, organizing tasks, and keeping team's adherence to timelines without prompting
- Take an active role in project fielding, i.e., review partials, provide edits, discuss weighting targets with data team, actively troubleshoot project fielding issues
- Train or oversee junior staff on the execution of projects
- Work on new business proposals, including producing, editing, and delivering presentations
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- 4-5 years of experience in public affairs, corporate and/or political research
- Experience in executing every stage of a research project
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- A proven ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments
- Ability to work efficiently and quickly produce high-quality work product
- Experience with the marketing and new business process (i.e. writing proposals and producing pitch decks, developing methodologies and research programs, producing thought leadership content, etc.)
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities, including leading client engagements
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong attention to detail and experience with catching mistakes and being detail-oriented
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel Word)
- Experience/coursework with statistics and advanced quantitative methods
- Experience moderating focus groups
- Interest or experience using digital research tools a plus - including social media and digital analytics
- Experience with infographics
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your information our way! Apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/globalstrategygroup/6e154050-8f57-4f62-a3c9-29e6e557b7d4?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Emma%20Bowen%20Foundation
When submitting your resume, please include a cover letter which highlights your relevant experience, along with your desire to be a part of the team at GSG. We are interested in candidates who align with our mission and want to contribute to our continued growth.
Candidates who match the needs for the position will be contacted via email.
Global Strategy Group, LLC.
Honored to be named Public Affairs Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report, we are distinguished by our depth of talent, influential clients, and winning track record. Battle-tested in the trenches of corporate reputation management and political campaigns, we bring unrivaled commitment to every assignment. Our culture of independence, integrity, and responsiveness established by our co-founders two decades ago drives our team of nearly 100 smart, strategic, and creative professionals today.
Our clients - which include Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, associations and nonprofits - rely on us for candid guidance and fast, effective execution. We provide a combination of critical thinking and on-the-ground results that many other firms talk about, but few deliver.
Global Strategy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state or local statute.