Title: Admin/HR Manager
Employer: Open Media Foundation (OMF)
Job Type: Full Time Salaried Position
Compensation: $40,000 plus benefits
Open Media is hiring a Full-Time Admin/HR Manager to manage administrative and HR needs for a team of 25 staff, AmeriCorps members, and Interns. Like most Admin positions, this role includes a wide range of responsibilities and thus requires a candidate with proven organizational skills including time management and project coordination. Experience with HR & personnel management preferred but not required. HR training will be provided to candidates lacking HR experience.
- Support Executive Director (ED) in translating strategy to SMART goals
- Work with ED and Finance team to track progress towards SMART goals
- Support ED in managing special projects
- Track Key Performance Indicators, reporting quarterly
- Support grant application and reporting requirements
- Support AmeriCorps VISTAs in the Open Media Career Engine hiring process
- Manage internal hiring and onboarding process
- Maintain Policy & Procedure documentation
- Manage culture/team-building activities
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
OMF is offering a starting salary of $40,000 annually, in addition to employer- sponsored Health Insurance and a flexible PTO policy that includes a paid sabbatical after three years.
Employees also receive free access to all of the Foundation’s video, audio, and studio production equipment, plus unlimited access to OMF’s training programs.
HOW TO APPLY
This is an immediate-hire, full-time position. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, and out of area candidates will be considered who can relocate immediately without relocation assistance.
Please submit the following materials to be considered:
- Cover letter specifying why you are interested in this position with Open Media
- Current Resume
Please email both documents to [email protected] using “Open Media Admin/HR Manager” as the subject. Phone or in-person applications will not be accepted. A final step in the hiring process for selected candidates is to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors.
Embracing diversity is a core value of the Open Media Foundation. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds, age, economic circumstance, ethnicity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, religion, and sexual orientation to apply.