5280 Publishing, Inc. is seeking an audience growth coordinator to assist in driving the growth and retention of our audience. We publish a family of publications across multiple print and digital platforms that includes the award-winning 5280, 5280 Home, and Colorado Parent magazines, as well as an expanding portfolio of events and experiential products. We’re looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented team player who will thrive in a dynamic, collaborative atmosphere. The ideal candidate will have a strong skillset in digital strategy with an eagerness to learn the dynamics of the print industry.
- Manage the implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns aimed at growing magazine, website, and newsletter subscriptions.
- Implement, organize, and report on all efforts to serve and retain current print and digital subscribers as well as newsstand sales channels.
- Help to maintain a clean and up-to-date audience database, for both print and digital, that allows efficient monetization while respecting user privacy and preferences.
- Oversee delivery of daily, weekly, and monthly editorial and advertising email newsletters.
- Manage scheduling and execution of programs with our fulfillment house, while working directly with our circulation consultants.
- Work with newsstand consultants and print operations team to ensure timely and correct presence on newsstands.
- Manage professional subscription programs and relationships with partner organizations.
- Maintain all necessary data for postal regulations and third-party circulation audits.
- Work with our editorial team to improve search-engine rankings with a comprehensive SEO program.
- Devise social-media strategies with editorial and marketing teams, implement them, and measure their success.
- One to two years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar programs
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- You must be a strategic thinker, but fully grounded in the data. If you don’t love spreadsheets, please don’t apply!
- Health insurance (FSA, FSA dependent care, HSA options, Teledoc)
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Public transportation or parking subsidies
- Fitness club membership option
- Paid time off
Salary: Starting at $50,000
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
5280 Publishing, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants of diverse abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resumé with the subject line “Audience Growth Coordinator” to [email protected].
This job was posted on behalf of 5280 Publishing by the Open Media Foundation.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter