Audience Growth Strategist - 5280 Magazine
5280 Publishing, Inc. is seeking an audience growth strategist to drive the growth and retention of our audience. We publish a family of publications across multiple print and digital platforms that includes the award-winning 5280, 5280 Home, and Colorado Parent magazines, as well as an expanding portfolio of events and experiential products. We’re looking for an ambitious, goal-driven team player who will thrive in a dynamic, collaborative atmosphere.
- Refine content strategy with editorial teams through the use of analytics from all sources to identify trends and new opportunities for visitor growth.
- Improve search-engine rankings with a comprehensive SEO program.
- Devise social-media strategies with editorial and marketing teams, implement them, and measure their success.
- Develop and oversee digital marketing campaigns aimed at growing magazine and newsletter subscriptions.
- Oversee delivery of daily, weekly, and monthly editorial and advertising email newsletters.
- Maintain a clean and up-to-date audience database that allows efficient monetization while respecting user privacy.
- Analyze user behavior from all sources and prepare reports that communicate trends and opportunities to our teams.
- Coordinate ongoing efforts to serve, retain, and grow print subscribers as well as newsstand sales channels. Maintain necessary data for postal regulations and third-party circulation audits.
- Five years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar programs
- You must be a strategic thinker, but fully grounded in the data. If you don’t love spreadsheets, please don’t apply!
- Health insurance (FSA, FSA dependent care, HSA options, Teledoc)
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Public transportation or parking subsidies
- Fitness club membership option
- Paid time off
Salary: Starting at $60,000
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
5280 Publishing, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants of diverse abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resumé with the subject line “Audience Growth Strategist” to [email protected].
This job was posted by the Open Media Foundation on behalf of 5280 Publishing
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter