5280 Publishing, Inc., is seeking a full-time Design Coordinator to join its award-winning staff. The ideal candidate should be a creative, yet highly detail-oriented, graphic designer, who is interested in being an integral part of the production process for all of 5280’s products. We publish a family of publications across multiple print and digital platforms that includes the award-winning 5280, 5280 Home, and Colorado Parent magazines, as well as an expanding portfolio of events and experiential products.
- Designing print and digital campaigns both for advertisers and in-house marketing initiatives
- Designing sales materials, pitch decks, and recaps for the sales team
- Design support for events, including designing collateral and providing on-site assistance
- Executing paid content initiatives on 5280 brand websites. This includes collecting, formatting, and uploading sponsored content, assisting with SEO implementation, and designing basic wireframes for digital design initiatives.
- Collaborating with the editorial team to upload the digital editions of our print titles every month
- Assisting the digital advertising team by designing and formatting email campaigns through our email platform
- High-familiarity with the Adobe Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Graphic or Web Design is preferred)
- Working directly with clients on advertising campaigns
- Responding positively to client feedback and communicating professionally
- Multitasking and handling a high volume of tasks at one time while under tight deadlines
- Implementing web content best practices, including SEO
- Health insurance (FSA, FSA dependent care, HSA options, Teledoc)
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Public transportation or parking subsidies
- Fitness club membership option
- Paid time off
Salary: Starting at $40,500
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
5280 Publishing, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants of diverse abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resumé, and three design samples with the subject line Design Coordinator to [email protected].