Digital Media Sales Representative
CUMULUS MEDIA – Colorado Springs is seeking a talented and dynamic Digital Media Sales Representative who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are identifying marketing professionals that are driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused, passionate, motivated, goal-oriented problem solvers. Combined with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals, great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity, where you are given individual training, a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed and the chance to realize your full potential as a sales professional.
Who We Are:
A leader in the Radio Broadcast industry, Cumulus Media combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment channels to deliver premium content choices to 245 million people each week with 427 owned/operated stations broadcasting in 87 US Media markets, the Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
As a Digital Media Sales Representative, you will identify and develop new business opportunities; grow existing client relationships; create and offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; determine KPI’s, close business and meet or exceed set sales targets representing a robust portfolio of digital tactics.
Cumulus Media - Colorado Springs features six of Southern Colorado’s heritage and most popular radio stations: 92.9 Peak FM, 740 AM KVOR, 98.9 Magic FM, XTRA Sports 1300, 98.1 KKFM and 95.1 CAT Country. Our group of commercial radio stations entertain and reach hundreds of thousands of listeners every week via online streaming and over the air.
- Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives, KPI’s and processes, as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- CRM management
- Have strong familiarity and become fully versed in selling both Cumulus’ station digital assets
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace
- Commitment to Cumulus Media Southern Colorado sales standards
- Creative spark – the ability to garner an understanding of a customer’s goals, objectives, KPI’s and business to apply that creative spark and design, then deliver customized, comprehensive, integrated advertising campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools. Digital savvy!
- Background in outside digital sales including but not limited to SEO, social media, digital video channels, email marketing, multi-channel ads, blended OTT/CTV
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, but not required.
- Individual-focused onboarding, training and support with a flexible, fun work environment
- Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential, following first year salary guarantee
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid vacation & holidays
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations.
Embracing diversity is a core value of Cumulus Media. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds, age, economic circumstance, ethnicity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, religion and sexual orientation to apply.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your resume, cover letter, and supporting materials (if any) to [email protected]
This job was posted on behalf of Cumulus Media by the Open Media Foundation.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter