JOB TITLE: Digital Project Manager Part-Time
TYPE: 20-32 hours/week
DATE: As soon as available
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
DEPARTMENT: Creative Services
STARTING SALARY: $30,000-$50,000/year plus benefits, depending on schedule
Open Media (OM) is an innovative media and technology nonprofit dedicated to putting the power of the media in the hands of the people, enabling everyone to engage in their community and bring about the change they wish to see in the world. We empower nonprofits, governments and individuals by providing high-end media, design and technology services, along with community education and tools. OM is the perfect place to combine a technology-centered career with your passion for social change and
OM provides a full service media agency focused entirely on nonprofit and government clients. We are a fast-moving and collaborative team of passionate designers and technologists dedicated to helping mission-oriented organizations communicate with those they serve. Additional information about Open Media and its mission can be found at open.media.
We are looking for an organized, tech savvy, customer service-oriented project manager focused primarily on web development projects for nonprofit and government clients. You will work directly with a variety of clients and OM’s web team to manage full life-cycle web projects, as well as juggle various web maintenance tasks. You’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring quality deliverables. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working in an agency setting that advances the
missions of nonprofits all over Colorado and some around the US, from small community organizations to statewide foundations.
We’re a fun, innovative and dynamic team, committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share and live our core values.
● Serve as the primary client contact for all web inquiries
● Develop web and content strategy working closely with all stakeholders
● Work directly with clients and our team to define clear project deliverables
● Prepare proposals, estimates, budgets and timelines
● Monitor capacity and coordinate tasks among 3-5 web developers and designers
● Maintain project timelines and provide weekly status reports to clients and team
● Communicate pragmatically with clients through frequent touch points
● Get hands-on with any websites or products we build and assist team with QA/testing of final deliverables, and client training
REQUIRED SKILLS & TRAITS
● 3+ years of experience in external, client-facing web or software project management
● Strong working knowledge of web industry and comfortable with web technologies
● Detail-oriented with a focus on following and iteratively improving existing processes
● Proficiency in writing and editing
● Adept at managing complex technical projects including collecting requirements from clients and translating developer requests into human speak
● Pragmatic, positive approach to high pressure situations
● Creative, resourceful, diligent, resilient, positive, and honest
● Experience working with ClickUp or other project tracking tools
This position pays the equivalent of $60,000 annually plus benefits, but reduced to accommodate a part-time schedule. The requirements of the position can be altered to accommodate anywhere from 20-32 hrs/week depending on the skills and interests of the candidate. In addition to an employer-sponsored HSA, we offer a flexible PTO policy that includes a paid sabbatical after three years. We are located in Downtown Denver, with easy access to light rail, tasty breweries and some of the best
restaurants in town.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] The subject line of your email should read: “Digital Project Manager Part-Time”. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please, no phone calls, snail mail, personal hand deliveries or fax submissions - we strive to be paperless.
References: A final step in the hiring process is for candidates to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors and others we may choose from your work history.
We are looking to hire immediately. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, and out of area candidates will be considered who can relocate immediately without relocation assistance.
We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds, age, economic circumstance, ethnicity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, religion, and sexual orientation to apply.
OMF is the perfect place to combine your career in project management and account services with your passion for social change and innovation. We’re excited to grow our incredibly talented team, and look forward to hearing from you.
Please email all documents and links to [email protected] Phone or in-person applications can not be accepted at this time.