Title: Executive Assistant
Employer: Open Media Foundation (OMF)
Job Type: Part-Time Salaried Position
Compensation: $2,000/month @ 20 hrs/week
Open Media is hiring a Part-Time Executive Assistant to help our Executive Director manage administrative and HR needs for a team of 20 staff, Americorps members, and Interns. Like most Executive Assistant positions, this role includes a wide range of responsibilities and thus requires a candidate with proven organizational skills including time management, project coordination, and tracking SMART goals. Experience with HR and personnel management is preferred, but not required.
- Support Executive Director in translating strategy into SMART goals
- Work with ED and Finance team to track progress towards SMART goals
- Support ED in managing special projects
- Track Key Performance Indicators, reporting quarterly
- Support grant application and reporting requirements
- Support Americorps VISTA Volunteers in the Open Media hiring process
- Manage internal hiring and onboarding process
- Maintain Policy & Procedure documentation
- Manage culture and team building activities
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The Open Media Executive Assistant role starts at 20 hours/week with a salary of $2,000/month. For the right candidate, the position has the opportunity of increasing to 32 or 40 hours a week, with employer- sponsored Health Insurance available at 32hrs or more. Open Media offers all staff a flexible PTO policy that includes a paid sabbatical after three years.
Employees also receive free access to all of the Foundation’s video, audio, and studio production equipment, plus professional development and unlimited access to Open Media’s training programs.
HOW TO APPLY
This is an immediate-hire, part-time position. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, and out of area candidates will be considered who can relocate immediately without relocation assistance. Virtual, remote, and work-from-home applicants will not be considered.
Please submit the following materials to be considered:
- Cover letter specifying why you are interested in this position with Open Media
- Current Resume
Please email both documents to [email protected] using “Open Media Executive Assistant” as the subject. Phone or in-person applications will not be accepted. A final step in the hiring process for selected candidates is to arrange personal reference calls with former supervisors.
Embracing diversity is a core value of the Open Media Foundation. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds, age, economic circumstance, ethnicity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, religion, and sexual orientation to apply.