KVOR is looking for its next AM Drive News Anchor. If you respect the gift of the attention our listener is offering, are a social media Ninja, and know the art of getting it right while making it compelling when writing a timely, concise story - you may be the perfect fit for this very rare opening. Send your strongest materials NOW to: cumulusmedia.jobs.net
Who We Are:
CUMULUS Colorado Springs features 6 unique brands in Southern Colorado. KATC-FM, KCSF-AM, KKFM-FM, 98.9 Magic FM, 92.9 Peak FM and KVOR-AM. These stations reach hundreds of thousands of listeners on a weekly basis.
- Help produce a compelling radio show by utilizing available resources, including your creativity and professional judgment in writing, producing, interviewing, taping or broadcasting on-air content
- Daily social media engagement; website and digital content generation
- Minimum 2-year in electronic media news
- A background in collaborating to create and deliver best-in-class drive-time radio
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail in execution of day-to-day functions
- Technical expertise with on-air consoles and digital recording.
- Competitive pay: $38,000 - 40,000 salary range for this position
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid vacation & holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.cumulusmedia.com/work-here/
All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
Embracing diversity is a core value of Cumulus Media. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds, age, economic circumstance, ethnicity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, religion and sexual orientation to apply.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your resume, cover letter, and supporting materials (if any) to [email protected]
This job was posted on behalf of Cumulus Media by the Open Media Foundation.