5280 is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who desires a fast-paced, high-energy atmosphere and is comfortable multi-tasking on overlapping projects and responsibilities to bring 5280’s various brands to life. Duties will include event logistics execution, social media campaign development and scheduling, internal data tracking, and partnership agreement execution. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, creative and highly motivated individual who is a self-starter and works well in a collaborative environment. This role will report directly to the Marketing Director.
● Execute detailed event plans
● Coordinate and document communication with event sponsors, partners and vendors
● Day of event coordination, including management of interns/volunteers during the event as well as event set up, breakdown and clean up
Social Media and Website Management:
● Execution of clearly defined social media strategy for 5280 Scene marketing handle as
well as other 5280 social media handles
● Increase viral presence and engagement on social media channels
● Create promotions and interactive campaigns for various internal brand campaigns
● Manage promotional pages on 5280 websites
Internal Data Tracking:
● Help create annual marketing plan including strategy, goals and measurable objectives
● Measure ROI of marketing initiatives including both quantitative and qualitative data
● Scrupulously track and analyze data of all promotional campaigns for optimum
performance, including maintaining solid knowledge of new trends and best practices
Partnership Agreement Execution:
● Enter formal partnership agreements into project management system and execute all
benefits and partnership agreement elements
● Communicate directly with partners and maintain strong relationships
Preferred Experience and Skills:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proficient in social media platforms and analytics programs such as Iconsquare Examples?
● Outstanding organization, time management skills and attention to detail
● Works well both individually and in team environments
● Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business or related field preferred
● Marketing internship experience a plus
● Health insurance (FSA, FSA dependent care, HSA options, Teledoc)
● Dental insurance
● Vision coverage
● Paid parental leave
● Public transportation or parking subsidies
● Fitness club membership option
● Paid time off
Salary: Starting at $45,000
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
5280 Magazine is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants of diverse abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We offer a laid-back and humane work environment, a creative downtown workplace (that is, when COVID-19 subsides), and the chance to do great work with an excellent team. Salary and benefits are competitive. 5280 Publishing is an equal-opportunity employer.
Candidates should send a brief cover letter, and resume with the subject line “Marketing
Coordinator” to [email protected]. The application deadline for this position is 30 days after the posting date of this announcement.