5280 Publishing, Inc., is seeking a full-time Production Coordinator to handle ad trafficking for all of its publications, while also managing and maintaining 5280’s contract software (Ad Sales Genius). This position would be client-facing, while working closely with both the sales team and design team to see that all advertising assets are collected and implemented correctly. The ideal candidate would be highly organized, detail-oriented, and interested in being an integral part of the production process for all of 5280’s print titles and online platforms.
- Coordinate the collection of advertising assets for all print titles
- Coordinate materials for special advertising sections, including scheduling photographers as needed
- Communicate and manage deadlines to advertisers
- Organize all assets on the server and archive files as needed
- Manage 5280’s contract software (Ad Sales Genius) and support sales staff with questions, training, and troubleshooting
- Create and complete reports as requested
- Back up assistance to both Print Production Manager and Digital Advertising Manager
- Post-Production assistance with requested PDFs/recaps, archiving files, etc.
- Support and participate in the preparation, set-up, and execution of 5280 events
- Detail-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner with an interest to learn several different software systems and processes
- Adobe Suite Creative Suite is ideal, particularly InDesign
- Working directly with clients
- Multitasking and handling a high volume of tasks at one time while under tight deadlines
- Health insurance (FSA, FSA dependent care, HSA options, Teledoc)
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Public transportation or parking subsidies
- Fitness club membership option
- Paid time off
Salary: Starting at $40,500
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
5280 Publishing, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants of diverse abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resumé, and three design samples with the subject line Production Coordinator to [email protected].