Job Title: Asset Coordinator, Partnership Marketing
Reports to: Manager, Partnership Marketing
Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Date: April 19, 2021
The Asset Coordinator, Partnership Marketing works to support the Partnership Marketing team in the execution and management of promotional materials utilizing image and video assets for merchandising of programming content on Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies Now and Hallmark Movies & More. Includes close work with distribution account representatives and creative teams to maintain asset library, affiliate website and internal resources used for promotional planning. Position will work under the supervision of the partnership marketing manager and in close communication with the client services coordinator on internal projects as assigned.
- Develops merchandising programming calendars for linear, SVOD and AVOD monthly schedules and maintains high volume of updates and changes in real-time.
- Works with creative teams to generate assets for priority content including key art, episodic imagery, promotional video assets for general use.
- Resizes and customizes generic assets to spec for reoccurring monthly deliveries.
- Creates monthly social media calendar including post copy and image and video assets.
- Assists with the development of assets for custom promotions including talent reads, tagged video spots, social media campaigns for both B2B and B2C use.
- Assist partnership marketing team in the ideation, creation and execution of premiums and mailers that drive interest for our networks among clients for upcoming programming and corporate initiatives.
- Supports additional department projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience at an entertainment company
- Marketing experience preferred; Prior cable experience preferred
- Extensive experience using PCs and Microsoft Office software; Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Basic Adobe Suite skills; Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and organized with proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Enthusiastic self-starter with high level of engagement, curiosity, resourcefulness, and ability to problem-solving and think proactively
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university; preferably in Communication, Business Administration, Advertising or Marketing
- Must be team-oriented and have a collaborative work style with ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive can-do attitude
- Passion for marketing and entertainment and an interest in long term career path
- High standards of integrity and business ethics