The Program Integration team is seeking an Associate Producer to assist with the production of in-show Food Network program integrated content for multiple internal groups and advertisers. The Associate Producer will coordinate, manage, and track pertinent show programming information across Food Network’s linear and D+ platforms while supporting the program integration producer and director with pitching and executing integrations. A television, marketing, or media background is preferred along with communication skills and experience coordinating and project managing.
- Compose in-show Food Network program integration proposals and topline concepts
- Manage graphic-only integrations and work towards producing active integrations
- Work closely with Food Network Integration producers by tracking proposal deadlines, sold activations, and expired projects with ad sales marketing.
- Develop timelines for integrated content and work with ad sales marketing to receive all advertiser elements needed for the integrations (i.e: hero product, logo, tagline, etc)
- Manage, track, and prepare internal documents for SVP of Program Integration.
- Maintain video archive of all final program integration clips once aired.
- Consolidate scheduling updates from various departments in order to keep internal tracking documents accurate
- Lead all third-party production company trade out requests by overseeing and managing a vendor email account
- Update all show coding for various internal departments
- Work closely with the network scheduling teams to track delivery, air dates, and times of upcoming integrated content
- Support the team on all integrations and proposals by actively co-managing all projects alongside the producer
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and management skills, with the ability to appropriately manage timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to seek out new learning opportunities and acquire skills beyond the day-to-day role
- Capability to manage and prioritize workload in order to efficiently complete time-sensitive tasks
- Pro-active approach and outlook to all work responsibilities with the ability to seek out additional ways to support the team
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and ultimately provide solution-oriented actionable items
- Knowledge of the entertainment and advertising industry.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro or similar non-linear editing software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate with production companies in a professional, television term related manner
- Knowledge of Food Network and Cooking Channel programming is beneficial
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- Experience: 1-3 years of television production, production management, marketing, or relevant media production experience is preferred
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
If you’re interested, please apply at our website: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4241&company=discoveryc