Please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=31270&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Crown Media Family Networks, home of the Hallmark Channel, is looking for a Consumer Insights Manager who will develop, design and implement consumer research to support Crown Media’s Global Brand and Marketing teams. The Manager will support quantitative and qualitative research initiatives and audience analysis to uncover and understand viewing behavior, industry trends and brand opportunities. Day-to-day responsibilities of the position include the management of several simultaneous research projects and working collaboratively across the research department. The Consumer Insights Manager will work with the Vice President, Consumer Insights, to represent the ‘voice of the consumer.’
- Coordinate and manage consumer research projects using both quantitative and qualitative methods to support marketing strategy and creative execution.
- Responsible for research design, questionnaire and discussion guide development, data analysis, report writing and presentations.
- Synthesize and analyze data and translate it into actionable insights that are grounded in consumer knowledge.
- Provide context on industry and consumer trends by monitoring, interpreting and distributing insights from custom research and syndicated sources.
- Proactively identify areas where consumer research or input is needed.
- Collaborate and partner with other members of the Consumer Insights, Strategy and Analytics team.
- Build compelling presentations that tell a story and communicate clear accessible learnings.
- Mentor and assist with the development and management of the research team.
- 3+ years of relevant consumer insights experience, preferably in media/entertainment.
- Experience designing, managing and executing primary research studies including both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Undergraduate degree – Business, Communications, Marketing, Social/Behavioral Sciences, or related field.
- Experience within a TV or streaming research team or a market research vendor.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to translate research findings into actionable insights.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when it comes to data quality and reporting.
- Must have strong PC skills (Microsoft Office applications).
- Willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter