Reporting to the VP, Physical Production, the hire is responsible for ensuring efficient and effective production while supporting the physical production department.
Create Data Spreadsheet for original programming including the below.
- Gross Costs, Net Costs, and Incentives
- Directors & Fees
- Lead Actor tracking cost and amenities
Production Calendars for Programming, Sales and Media Ops and Promotion.
- Cover both License and original production tracking
- Send out weekly updates
- Assist, manage & maintain established systems for the Physical Production department.
- Assist with origination and logistics for Post Production
Assists with developing a preliminary production plan, including schedule, location and budget considerations
- Collaborate with Creative Executives and production Finance as well as external teams to lock budget
- Lead or assist with search and hire of Directors, Creative Producers and Department Heads
- Manage collection of show deliverables upon completion of each project
- Manage and create team calls and meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work fast paced environment
- Creative background with understanding of script structure, story and character
- Strong negotiation skills--experience negotiating with guilds, vendors, production services, etc.
- 1-3 Years’ experience in the entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
If interested, please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=35174&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A