Please use link to apply:
Coordinator is responsible for a large volume of creative projects in multiple stages of development. Works closely with Lead and Senior Executives providing a high level of proficiency and support in the development of original content as well as managing the production-post process for Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama and Hallmark Movies Now content. Role is responsible for coordinating information flow between production and network executives as well as shaping creative content, providing assist in staffing key crew positions and casting talent to excite channel demographic. This position may also be assigned to handle special projects as necessary including, but not limited to, presentation preparation and comparative programming research. This position has no supervisory responsibility.
Responsible for a slate of 30+ creative projects working with several Lead Executives including Senior Management.
- Manage information flow between key network players and all key roles of production.
- Provide notes and creative feedback on project ideas, story submissions, all script and post-production stages. Involved in all creative decisions.
- During production, views all dailies and make recommendations if problems arise (i.e. any deviation from script, make up, wardrobe, focus or lack of coverage).
- Provide support in pitch meetings with talent, agents, and show creators as well as review creative submissions and make recommendations for programming development.
Maintains company-wide database for each project assigned, communicating all key staff roles per production, casting, screening and delivery dates as well as tracking writer payments per WGA standards. o Coordinate script/project tracking for development and production records.
- Coordinates all calls, meetings, and screenings relevant to personal slate.
- Interact daily with other divisions within the company regarding all matters that pertain to programming, including Scheduling, Publicity, Promotion, Marketing, and Business & Legal Affairs.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years television experience, with at least 1 year development experience preferred.
- Proficient PC skills
- Microsoft Office experience
Other Requirements :
Prefer prior experience and advanced proficiency supporting lead executives in movies and series in the following:
- Story and character development
- Post Production
- Note compilation and synthesis
- Cable and broadcast television knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail