The Executive Assistant (EA) manages the day-to-day operations for the EVP, Consumer Insights, Strategy & Analytics. This position serves as a key coordinator across the Consumer Insights and Program Research teams in Studio City, as well the Revenue and Strategy Research teams in New York. This position interacts daily with employees and senior executives at Crown Media, Hallmark and other Hallmark Affiliates as well as industry executives and vendors. The EA provides daily operational support including discrete handling of confidential and sensitive information; scheduling meetings; managing expenses; handling travel; preparation of presentation decks, reports, and correspondence; and invoice and budget reconciliation.
- Serves as a contact for EVP, Consumer Insights, Strategy & Analytics to all CMFN Executives and their departments, Hallmark Enterprise executives, and external agencies and vendors.
- Manages and controls daily schedule using judgement and discretion in the prioritization of access to and allocation of the EVP, Consumer Insights, Strategy & Analytics, and other research team members.
- Manages and maintains multiple calendars - prioritizes and communicates complex scheduling and logistics
- Tracks vendor contract renewals, manages invoice processing, prepares, and tracks department PO’s and establishes necessary accruals for services.
- Maintains and organizes shared file system for the department and provides ad-hoc administrative support for Research Team.
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of research team meetings and work sessions, managing the coordination of IT, administration functions, food and beverage needs among other details specific to the meeting or event to ensure all required logistics are in place.
- Schedules all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, ground transportation, and off-site meeting venues including conference registrations, as well as monitoring travel progress (including outside of core hours).
- Prepares expense reports; reviews and analyzes for compliance expense submissions before submitting for appropriate approvals.
- Supports departmental projects as needed, including, but not limited to, maintaining organizational documents, databases, and reports.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent executive administrative experience, preferably with Entertainment Industry and C-suite level executives.
- Minimum of 3 years directly supporting a C-suite level executive(s)
- Skilled in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook, as well as Zoom and Slack.
- Detail oriented and organized; a stellar multi-tasker who pays close attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated ability to be spontaneous, adaptable, resourceful and provide support with efficiency.
- Proven ability to interact with senior executives, industry representatives and vendors with tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Must have excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Collaborative with the ability to develop effective organizational wide relationships and to work in a cross-functional environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=32856&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A