The Distribution Sales Coordinator supports the execution of client facing activities that support the distribution and marketing activities related to Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies Now, and Hallmark Movies & More with distributors across the country. The Sales Coordinator will report to the SVP, Content Distribution and will work closely with the team to support day to day management of sales activities and execution of negotiated promotions and partnership activities. This position will interact directly with distributor clients with close communication and oversight by account managers. The Sales Coordinator will strive to alleviate the account executives of tactical and administrative work while engaging and learning about the distribution business from the ground up. The Sales Coordinator, will also handle local and overflow administrative support including shipping, travel planning, expense reports, meeting set up and preparation of materials.
- Works in close communication and at the direction of the SVP and account executives to support client related activities including request and delivery of creative assets to clients, routing of materials for approval, monitoring timelines and shipments, collection and tracking of partnership results and reporting
- Processes launch authorization paperwork and promotional asset request forms as directed.
- Prepares client presentations, printings/binds and assembles materials as needed for sales meetings
- Prepares product and channel line-up analysis, packaging overviews and carriage reports as assigned
- Supports staff on client mailings, premium requests and management of premium inventory to include receiving packages, storing/organizing and preparing items for shipment
- Maintains contacts and lists as directed by sales reps, to include data entry of new contacts
- Represents network with clients and/or consumers at industry and affiliate events as needed
- Provides localized back-up support to department assistant for shipping, travel booking and processing of expense reports; localized printing/shipping and other overflow administrative tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, internships or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for interaction with executives and clients
- Extensive experience using PCs and Microsoft Office software; Advanced working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be flexible and able to work periodic overtime hours, particularly in fourth quarter, including occasional weekends
- Must be willing to travel overnight on occasion to represent the channel at industry and client events
- Must be able to interact with clients and executives with developed written and oral communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working at a cable network, cable provider or entertainment company
- Curious, constant learner, who thrives working in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking is essential
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent typing, proofreading, editing and organizational skills with a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy of materials
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic self -starter with defined analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive can do attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Must be highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required to create and manipulate spreadsheets and presentations, link data, embed video, etc.
- Must be technically savvy to handle day to day IT functions such as basic troubleshooting, computer set-up for office guests, video conference set up, etc.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and operate with the highest professional ethics
- Must be comfortable interacting with affiliate clients and talking confidently about our networks
If interested please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=32379&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter