Please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=34360&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
The Manager of Finance will report directly to the SVP, Finance with a dotted line report to SVP, Pricing & Planning. This position will work closely with various members of the Finance and Ad Sales teams and will be responsible for creating and maintaining financial models, budgeting tools, and dashboards, and prepare ad-hoc analyses as requested by Senior Management.
- Work closely with SVP, Finance and SVP, Pricing & Planning, providing ad sales finance support across the linear Cable TV networks and digital properties
- Develop and build modeling tools in support of
- Annual and Quarterly Budgeting
- Long-Range Planning
- Strat Planning
- Upfront planning and scenario modeling
- On-going forecasting, pacing and analysis of key ad sales metrics and variances
- Work closely with SVP, Finance and SVP, Pricing & Planning to create strategic analyses to identify risks and opportunities, support decision-making and develop strategies to maximize short-term and long-term revenue opportunities
- Identify areas of improvement in process and procedures to support best practices in key areas including inventory utilization and liability/stewardship management
- Identify and implement business process efficiencies, improve depth of existing reporting and develop new reporting as needed to provide enhanced analytical tools and create strategic ad hoc analyses
- Track and analyze trends of key Ad Sales metrics, including audience delivery and pricing, and analyze drivers of key variances
- Track and report Broadcast / Calendar Upfront
- Manage budget, forecast and variance reporting for all ad sales related expenses and other operating expense areas, as needed
- Ability to proactively manage various competing priorities and ensure project deadlines are met consistently and in timely manner
- Ensure highest quality of data integrity in all projects, deliverables and various special projects, as assigned
- Position reports directly to SVP, Finance, but will work very closely on a regular basis and as a dotted line report to SVP, Pricing & Planning
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, or Economics is required. MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Ad Sales finance including budgeting/forecasting, and project-based analyses
- Advanced Excel expertise (Nested statements, pivot tables, charting, combining functions like Index, Match, Offset and Indirect, etc.)
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be a strong communicator, articulate and able to explain complex concepts in a clear, concise manner
- Experience working with/ pulling reports from an Ad Sales Order Management Systems. Wide Orbit- specific experience a plus.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter