It’s an exciting time to join Hallmark Media and become part of our award-winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company, and brand.
We’re on the search for a Motion Designer to join our expanding creative team. The Motion Designer is an essential role within the Crown Global Brand Group and is responsible for creating conceptual and engaging designs that reinforce and evolve our brand aesthetic within the parameters of our creative briefs. The ideal candidate is a highly creative thinker, collaborator, problem-solver, and passionate about all things design. In addition to a formal design education, you have tasteful design sensibilities and a strong eye for detail. We are on the hunt for a designer who is looking to grow in their career and with the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of the Creative Director, Motion, you will execute creative solutions consistent with Hallmark Media and its media properties brand criteria. You will be responsible for helping with the day-to-day and overall brand creative development for Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama and Hallmark Movies Now. Working across internal teams you will bring fresh and creative approaches to business initiatives and identify new innovative directions for the ongoing evolution of our brands.
- Collaborate with other designers, creative directors, producers, and editors to execute on brand creative materials that support 360 marketing initiatives and move our business forward.
- Responsible for designing and executing industry leading creative on projects ranging from On-Air Promos, Social Content, Brand Creative, Sizzle Reels, Ad Sales initiatives, Marketing Campaigns, Corporate Presentations, and other internal client needs.
- Enthusiastically partners with peers and internal clients to ensure work meets creative and strategic standards appropriate to the target audiences and brand
- Working within brand graphics packages, you will support Senior Motion Designers and Creative Directors on day-to-day projects and responsibilities
- Participate in creative brainstorms and team meetings
- Translate creative brief concepts into effective and original creative
- Design style frames and mood boards for original series, stunts and other business initiatives
- Must submit a portfolio link with resume when applying
- 2-4 years’ experience designing for broadcast/streaming and social media
- Strong design, typographic, conceptual and animation skills a must!
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and 3rd party plug-ins
- Working knowledge of After Effects Mogrt templates and expressions
- Cinema 4D experience a bonus
- Current with motion design trends and practices
- Current with Social Media platforms and trends
- Solid understanding of file structure and project workflow
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic IT and technical issues as they arise
- Able to juggle multiple projects and pivot when necessary
- Undergraduate degree with major in Graphic Arts or Design a plus
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Responds with a “can do” attitude to tight deadlines and feedback from team leaders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while balancing high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- Passionate and curious about design, TV, movies, streaming and all things entertainment
- Excellent and articulate communicator/partner who proactively seeks out information when necessary
- Ability to showcase diplomatic skills in the face of the unpredictable
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Must own an ugly holiday sweater!
The annual salary range for this job is between $81,000 and $90,000. Salary will take into consideration several factors including location.
Please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=42407&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A