The Brand Multiplatform Media Strategy Senior Coordinator will work with the Media Strategy team to maintain monthly promotional plans, track projects for Ad Sales and work closely with multiple departments including Brand Design, Brand Creative, Programming, Research, Ad Sales Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Traffic and Operations. This role will also be responsible for strategically scheduling promotional spots and secondary elements for Hallmark Chanel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, and additional digital platforms.
- Plan weekly promotional campaigns in the GRiPit Promo Optimization tool for our three linear channels
- Schedule promos and graphics on daily broadcast logs to achieve GRP/Reach and Frequency goals.
- Schedule promotion across non-linear platforms using FreeWheel
- Work with the Brand Production & Operations department to ensure timely delivery of assets
- Collaborate with the Network Operations department to ensure that planned media airs as anticipated
- Pull promo reports as needed
- Day-Of-Air log changes as needed
- Partner with the Creative Services team to manage work orders in OAP – this includes placing promotional orders for on-air, non-linear campaigns and adding necessary versions
- Traffic on-air & multi-platform assets
- Pull as-run reports and complete post-logs each week
- Fulfill synergy requests
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an on-air planning coordinator, promo scheduler, traffic/commercial operations scheduler or equivalent
- Previous experience using GRiPit, Wide Orbit and FileMaker Pro
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office software. Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Detail oriented and proven ability to organize and schedule work effectively and follow-up on project completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Must be team-oriented and have a collaborative work style with ability to build strong working relationships
- Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The hourly rate range for this job is between $24.46 and $30.58. Hourly rates will take into consideration several factors including location.
Please apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=42354&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A