Please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=34525&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
The Sr Director, Learning & Development will have oversight for the development and execution of HR L&D strategic initiatives and partners with internal and enterprise leaders to leverage and integrate Hallmarks learning programs and resources across the business. The role is responsible for identifying individual, group and organizational development needs by defining, developing, implementing, and evaluating strategies and programs that drive business goals and priorities and change management initiatives forward. This position is key to designing or securing cutting-edge, transformative learning experiences to enable Crown Media employees to innovate, build, grow and optimize existing and new businesses keeping apprised of best practice for the industry and aligned with any enterprise initiatives. The Sr Director will be instrumental to reimagining the company’s Learning initiatives, designing, and facilitating development training, influencing onboarding efforts and assessing and aligning enterprise training I partnership opportunities that align with Crown Media’s business strategies and cultural initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute strategy for learning and development programs for Crown Media leaders and manage the delivery learning for priority solutions
- Leverage HR processes and influence key HR initiatives, such as performance management, succession planning, training and development, organizational effectiveness
- Provide creative approach for the business to promote a learning culture, including design and delivery of a portfolio of learning programs, vendor management, resource and budget allocation
- Conducts organization needs assessments to identify opportunities and drive desired changes and outcomes
- Creates training, coaching and mentoring opportunities to improve and empower the employee experience.
- Collaborates with enterprise L&D leaders to leverage learning program opportunities and corporate training programs applicable to all Hallmark affiliate companies
- Collaborates with VP, HR and other HR colleagues and managers on the integration, development and evolution of other HR systems, frameworks, architectures, and strategies to support employee development, career pathing, feedback, future skilling and reskilling and determine pathways for success and retention of key talent
- Reimagines and oversees implementation of the company’s performance management platform and creates applicable communication plans and training.
- Oversees the succession planning and talent management process for the business and partners with the CPO to drive the executive talent management and succession planning efforts for the business
- Collaborates and manage L&D consulting partners for leadership development programs for leaders at all levels to better lead self, lead others, let others lead, and lead the organization
Creates curriculum and facilitates in both classroom and online settings
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 8+ years L&D experience in small to mid-size organizations and 4+ years dedicated, full-time L&D strategic leadership.
- Prior experience with development, execution and oversight of strategic priorities
- Proven success developing and driving successful L&D and change management strategies with clearly articulated outcomes, establish credibility with business leaders and understand business objectives and key levers of a business.
- Must have broad knowledge and experience with current and forward-thinking systems, programs, processes, best practices, and resources for development and delivery of L&D strategies.
- Experience interfacing with the C-Suite and Senior Leaders.
- Strong project management skills, with expertise building, managing and scaling complex programs that involve a diverse audience, change management, and multiple organizational partners in a highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to set clear and challenging goals, committing the organization to improved performance and accountable for driving results.
- Requires ability to understand data, metrics and analytics to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of learning programs and tools and drive outcomes.
- Must be able to effectively manage vendors, contractors, and work within a pre-defined budget
- Knowledge of organizational systems, human behavior, and training/development theory and methodology is strongly preferred
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation and platform skills, with the ability to maintain a high degree of integrity, credibility, and trustworthiness
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, build trusting relationships, manage change, resolve conflicts, and build consensus across the enterprise, company, and within the HR organization.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter