The Sr. ETL Developer supports the DM&BI group by designing, developing, automating and supporting high quality and timely data solutions while following best practices and proposing innovative solutions and practices. The Sr. ETL Developer will support internal and external business stakeholders on data initiatives, will tightly work with the Data Architecture team in order to define and/or meet infrastructure and security requirements as well as with the BI Reporting team to ensure optimal data delivery through the different data delivery pipelines. The Sr. ETL Developer must be autonomous and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
- Develop high quality, reliable and fault-tolerant data solutions based on internal and external customers/users’ requirements, applying best practices and new trends/technologies all along the solution lifecycle.
- Integration of internal and external data sources into data marts and enterprise data warehouse.
- Delivery of data to internal customers and external vendors through different data formats (CSV, Excel, XML, JSON) and delivery methods (e.g., email, SFTP, AWS S3, REST API, etc.)
- Provide daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution to existing and new data pipelines and/or systems’ interfaces affected by them.
- Implement and follow Agile Best Practices on data warehousing projects.
- Constant and tight communication with the Data Architecture and BI teams in order to provide reporting and dashboard solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in ETL duties and data warehousing.
- Degree in computer science, college diploma, technical certification, equivalent relevant academic qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with ETL programming tools (preferably AWS Glue, PySpark & Python), jobs definition and schedule management.
- Proficiency as an advanced SQL Programmer/Analyst/Data Warehouse practitioner including query tuning/performance techniques.
- Proficiency with NoSQL or non-relational DBMS as well as XPath & JSONPath data exploration.
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (Data Lake Formation, AWS Glue, Data Pipelines, EC2, AWS Redshift, AWS S3 and its different storage types, DynamoDB, Lambda, etc.)
- Background in Data Modeling perspectives (e.g., Conceptual, Logical & Physical) and techniques (e.g., Hierarchical, Object Oriented, Network, ER, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL DDL (Data Definition Language).
- Background in Data Warehouse Methodologies (e.g., Kimball, Inmon, DataLake, etc.)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Version Control Systems. Tool of preference is git.
- Experience with reporting, visualization and dashboarding solutions (preferably Tableau).
- Experience with Project Management, SDLC & CI/CD methodologies.
- Experience and ability to lead a team of ETL Developers as well as work as a team-member and with minimal supervision.
- Curious, self-motivated and autodidact, always keeping up to date with the latest ETL/BI tools and technologies.
Use direct link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=32655&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A