Crown Media Family Networks is the umbrella unit of Crown Media Holdings, Inc., housing Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and related businesses. With a reach of 87 million U.S. homes, Hallmark Channel is the quintessential 24-hour television destination for family-friendly programming and a leader in the production of original movies for television. Our portfolio also includes the subscription streaming service, Hallmark Movies Now, offering wholly distinct content from the company’s linear channels as well as a publishing extension, Hallmark Publishing, that creates novelizations of previously aired original movie favorites.
Based in Studio City, CA with offices in New York, Denver, Atlanta and Chicago, Crown Media enacts a broad reach strategy to attract, welcome and grow talent, who bring diversity in their stories, experiences and world views, to develop and deliver empowering and inclusive content that is admired and respected globally.
Candidates interested in ANY Summer internship at Crown Media should apply through this job posting. Indicate areas of interest in your application. Interns will be placed based on their interests, major, and career goals. Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Brand Creative
- Brand Design
- Brand Marketing
- Brand Production & Operations
- Brand Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Strategy
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Talent Relations & Events
- Must be 18 years or older and a rising Junior or Senior in pursuit of a degree at an accredited university or college. Recent graduates will not be considered.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week and commit to and perform intern assignments for the 10- week duration of the program
- Must be able to work in a remote or hybrid environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interest in working in media and entertainment
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
If interested please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=32864&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter