Responsible for writing, producing, and creatively executing promotional spots for Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies Now, and all the various Social and Digital platforms. Projects to include (but not limited to) launch promos, movie and series campaigns, marketing projects, sales presentations/reels, on-set producing of shoots. Some travel required.
- Conceptualize, write and produce creative materials for on-air promotion, distribution, ad sales, web, social media and marketing. Materials may include promos, sizzle reels, web content, ad sales integration, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of individual projects from ideation through final delivery.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with a large creative team is a must! Clearly communicate concepts and ideas, making sure all elements conform to the brand of each network/platform.
- Other duties as assigned and needed
- 5+ years’ experience as promo writer/producer with creative, production and administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position
- Experience in cable or network television on-air promotion or theatrical promotion
- Must have a demo reel or link to demo reel
- Basic editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro 2021
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with the creative team and other departments
- Embodies the Hallmark Way
KEY SUCCESS CHARACTERISTICS
The ideal applicant has 5+ years of experience in cable or network television On-Air Promotion or theatrical trailer promotion. The Writer/Producer is a talented writer who excels at conceptualizing and producing a high volume of promotional creative material. Must have a deep understanding of promotional storytelling, graphics, music and audio design. Candidate should be a problem solver with high-level critical thinking skills, takes initiative and has passion for innovative creative work.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Please use link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=33122&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter