The Ad Sales Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Ad Sales team with client communication materials, event coordination, advertiser sponsorship opportunities, premiums, and promotions.
- Assist the Vice President, Director, and Managers in the client RFP process by participating in brainstorms and creating custom sponsorship opportunities for specific advertisers through collaboration alongside key internal teams offering best in class, 360 solutions
- Develop and maintain a library of materials and assets including, but not limited to, off the shelf one-sheets, banners, logos, unit photography, movie key art, trade campaign ads, and competitive advertising
- Support the Ad Sales Marketing team in premium development process to create unique premiums that drive client interest in Hallmark Channel. Develop presentations with recommendations and share with senior management for approvals.
- Oversee marketing premium closet and keep the team abreast of inventory
- Research, track, and share competitive findings to keep Crown Media Family Networks knowledgeable on industry trends and innovations
- Assist team with client events by developing event materials, overseeing fulfillment, and providing on-site event coordination
- Create robust recap decks for client sponsorships and partnerships that include linear, digital, and social elements
- Submit job requests to Design, Promo, Digital and Social teams
- Assist with departmental administrative tasks as needed, such as meeting coordination, travel planning, expense reports, etc.
- Help the team members on additional projects as needed
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in marketing or advertising at an entertainment company -
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and all Social Media Platforms
- Prior ad sales marketing experience with television network
- Strong affinity/passion for Crown Media Family Networks and its content offerings
- Passion for entertainment and television
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, formal and informal, written and verbal
- Must be team-oriented and have a collaborative work style with ability to build strong working relationships
- Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail
Interested applicants may apply directly on the Crown Media career site: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=34533&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.