It’s an exciting time to join the Hallmark Channel family and become part of our award winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company, and brand.
Crown Global Brand Group is searching for a responsible, organized Design Project Coordinator to support the VP, Brand Design and Key Art Director. The ideal candidate has a passion for being organized, detail-focused, and collaborative, who can skillfully handle the duties listed below under the guidance of the VP, Brand Design. If organizing multiple creative projects simultaneously is your superpower, we are looking for YOU! This will be a great opportunity to learn the creative process and production of design and key art from inception through completion.
In this position, the Design Project Coordinator will demonstrate extraordinary administrative, organizational, and project management skills. In addition, they should have a sense of urgency, an eagerness to take initiative, outside the box thinking, resourcefulness, and strong communication skills. Keen interest in entertainment marketing is a plus.
- Create and maintain a variety of internal status documents and grids to track milestones of all key art deliverables from production to final finish
- Manages multiple tasks and projects with acute attention to detail.
- Work with individual Design teams to track and project manage larger projects and communicate intradepartmental information as needed.
- Responsible for Design team meeting notes and Agendas
- Participates in Producer’s calls to discern all needed information at the start of each project
- Partner with Publicity, Marketing, Programming, and other internal teams to exchange status and deadline information.
- Communicate production, timeline, and other information between creative agency and in-house key art team.
- Encouraged to read production documents, research project management efficiencies, shadow key art director, and participate in general.
- 1-2 years of experience in the creative entertainment, design or marketing industries
- Proficient in Microsoft Word - Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Trello, smartsheet, or similar project management software tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed and enormously well-organized
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under time constraints
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Understanding of file structure and project workflow
- Comfortable troubleshooting basic IT and technical issues as they arise
- Knowledge and passion for our brand
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Documentation management skills
- Attention to detail even under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Articulate communicator/partner who proactively seeks out information when necessary
- Must own an ugly holiday sweater!
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter