Job location: New York City
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Chief Communications Officer (CCO) and her department consisting of Corporate Communications, Publicity, Social Media, Events and Talent Management. This position serves as the key liaison to the Executive Leadership and Senior Leadership teams, as well as peers and employees, in all matters pertaining to CCO. The Executive Assistant also interacts regularly with Hallmark Cards (Parent company) senior executives, as well as industry executives, members of the media, talent, partners and vendors. This position provides daily operational support including discrete handling of confidential and sensitive information; management of the CCO daily schedule and travel arrangements, organization of workflow in and out of executives office, management of expense report coordination, review and submission, as well as invoice reconciliation. The Executive Assistant works in collaboration and liaison with members of the communications department including on communications and PR campaigns, event executions and logistics among other projects and opportunities.
- Serves as a contact for CCO to all CMFN EVPs and their departments, Hallmark Cards executives, and external agencies and vendors
- Manages and controls daily schedule using judgement and discretion in the prioritization of access to and allocation of executives time
- In the absence of the executive and as authorized, communicates on behalf of the executive including on matters of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Manages communications and workflow into and out of the executives office
- Manages and maintains multiple calendars - prioritizes and communicates complex scheduling and logistics
- Manages and tracks all logistics related to communications and industry events including working with communications lead to liaise with partner/sponsor organizations, purchase and fill tables, handle invites and rsvps, among other key tasks.
- Responsible for overseeing the execution of large-scale in-house meetings and work sessions managing the coordination of IT, administration functions, food and beverage needs among other details specific to the meeting or event to ensure all required logistics are in place
- Prepares and tracks purchase orders for executive and establishes necessary accruals for services
- Conducts extensive online and offline research as requested
- Schedules all travel arrangements including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, ground transportation, and off-site meeting venues including conference registrations, as well as monitoring travel progress (including outside of core hours)
- Prepares expense reports; reviews and analyzes for compliance expense submissions from EVPs before submitting for appropriate approvals.
- Functions as center of expertise to colleagues and peers on the use of Crown Medias corporate travel and expense reporting system
- May assist the communications team in the planning and execution of events including but not limited to talent and press screenings, virtual events, the bi-annual Television Critics Tour and upfront events; occasional press and industry mailings; fulfilling table invites for various industry dinners and events and assisting with submissions for award and recognitions, among other PR-specific tasks
- Requires 10 years executive administrative experience supporting C-suite level executives; OR a college degree and 3 years’ experience providing executive c-suite support
- 5 years using Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to interact with senior executives, industry representatives and vendors with tact, diplomacy, poise and discretion
- Effective in and comfort with working in high demand environments with the ability to maintain accuracy of output, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be highly capable of handling multiple projects to ensure on-time delivery and top quality work
- Must have excellent organization, presentation and communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must be flexible in work schedule and be available to support the executive outside of standard office hours including evenings and weekends
- Collaborative with the ability to develop effective organizational wide relationships and to work in a cross-functional environment
- Prefer Entertainment/Cable/Broadcast experience or prior experience with high level Executive.
Please apply directly on the Crown Media career site: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=36390&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter