Studio City, CA
This position will report to Director, Digital and will be responsible for a broad range of responsibilities across key Crown Media consumer digital initiatives. The position will create content for large scale properties on Crown Media’s consumer platforms, with a special attention on Search Engine Optimization. Key responsibilities: creating websites for movies, series or hubs and managing YouTube channels. Additional support includes scheduling, tracking, and delivery of assets for the Hallmark Movie Checklist app. Strong skills in writing, organization, and quality assurance are essential. Position will also provide support for streaming services and applications.
- Experience in content management systems and video platform management.
- Editorial programming of high-visibility consumer platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and execution
- Comfortable with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc
- Management of multiple department priorities
- Ability to make thoughtful, strategic decisions based on evolving network priorities
- Can independently execute multiple projects with varying deadlines with or without additional resources, including work with external vendors
- Strong editorial voice
- Minimum 5 years in Digital content
- Experience using content management systems
- Creative with an ability to generate engaging user experiences
- Attention to detail
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Team player
- YouTube channel management experience
- Prior Cable or Broadcast Television experience
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy
- Must understand the capabilities and limitations of web and app technologies and development processes
- Must have interest in social media, such as twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, etc, and willingness to explore new networks as they surface.
- Must be familiar and have clear understanding of key Internet trends, usability concepts, search engine optimization, and web/app best practices.
- Must have solid analytical, problem-solving, planning and project management skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be team oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational/time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Must have demonstrated ability to self-motivate, and be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Must be able to work effectively, collaboratively, and enthusiastically with others at all levels of the organization.
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.