Join Crown Media Family Networks and become part of a great team of Researchers. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team that takes pride in our work, company and brand.
In partnership with the Manager, Ad Sales Research and VP, Ad Sales Research, the Analyst works collaboratively with the team to deliver audience focused insights based on research vendor data such as Nielsen, ComScore, MRI/Simmons, and Star Media to the Ad Sales team. The Analyst plays an instrumental role in the day-to-day reporting and problem solving of research projects-providing insights to help drive ad revenue and to understand the current and future media landscape.
- Provide insights to Ad Sales stakeholders that help inform decisions for Crown Media’s linear networks and digital properties (TV Everywhere App, Digital platforms).
- Maintain Daily, Weekly, and Monthly trackers to provide senior management actionable guidance on the performance of Crown Media’s platforms and its competitors
- Plan and fulfill analyses for ad-hoc requests to help guide revenue generating business decisions
- Utilize research findings via database tools to help inform Ad Sales of shifting audience viewing behaviors.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and team members to drive our business
- 1+ years of relevant research experience translating large volumes of complex data into accurate, timely, actionable business insights
- Experience in working with database tools and platforms
- Knowledge of Nielsen-based systems and viewing statistics
- Undergraduate degree – Business, Communications, Marketing, Social/Behavioral Sciences, or related field
- Experience within a TV and streaming research team preferred
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to apply to research planning and execution to address business questions
- Strong attention to detail, particularly when it comes to data quality and reporting
- Prior experience with Nielsen/ComScore/Star Media/MRI-Simmons methodologies preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide a narrative using data
- Must have strong collaboration skills
- Must have excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates may apply directly on the Crown Media career site: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=37497&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.