Studio City, CA
This position will report to Director, Digital and will be responsible for a broad range of responsibilities across key Crown Media consumer digital initiatives with a focus on Apps & sales campaigns. The position will assist in supervision of large scale properties on Crown Media’s consumer platforms (Apps, websites & YouTube channels), as well as content creation. Strong skills in strategy, creative ideation, writing, organization, and quality assurance are essential. Requires experience in content management systems and video platform management. Position will also provide support for streaming services platform. The candidate should have the ability to analyze data and provide strategic recommendations.
- Editorial programming of high-visibility consumer platforms
- Organization and oversight of editorial calendar
- Sales campaign planning, management, and execution
- Comfortable with SEO products and analytics tools such as Google, etc
- Management of multiple department priorities
- Ability to make thoughtful, strategic decisions based on evolving network priorities
- Can independently execute multiple projects with varying deadlines with or without additional resources, including work with external vendors
- Strong editorial voice
- Minimum 5 years in Digital content
- Experience using content management systems
- Creative with an ability to generate engaging user experiences
- Attention to detail
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Team player
- Experience managing YouTube channels
- Prior Cable or Broadcast Television experience
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, consistency, and accuracy
- Must understand the capabilities and limitations of web and app technologies and development processes
- Must have interest in social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok etc, and willingness to explore new platforms as they surface.
- Must be familiar and have clear understanding of key Internet trends, usability concepts, search engine optimization, and web/app best practices.
- Must have solid analytical, problem-solving, planning and project management skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be team oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational/time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Must have demonstrated ability to self-motivate, and be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Must be able to work effectively, collaboratively, and enthusiastically with others at all levels of the organization.
Interested applicants can apply directly on the Crown Media career site: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=36405&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter