Assists in the management of the overall Mac and Media lifecycle and ecosystem of hardware, software and related End User Support – ensuring all corporate users receive superior technical support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with Helpdesk by entering tickets, accepting assignments and providing support to the Helpdesk
- Candidate is expected to resolve all tier 1 -2 work and work with the Systems Administrator to resolve tier 3 Mac and Media related support requests companywide.
- Partner with the Systems Administrator to implement and deploy Mac and Media standards; build, configure, test, secure, deploy, update, manage, inventory, and optimize Mac and Media environment
- Support/Manage/Maintain user facing hardware and software including connecting clients to the Fiber SAN
- Maintain a working lifecycle for fleet of hardware and software and rotate as necessary
- Respond to major computer problems after-hours as needed
- Provide setup and support of video conferencing and related technologies between both internal and external locations as necessary
- Support the copier and printer fleet within the organization. Resolve basic issues and escalate to vendor when necessary
- Assist with support, maintenance, and calibration of color output devices
- Write documentation and training guides as necessary
- Facilitate, test, and manage the introduction of new user facing software and technologies into the organization
- Enforce all IT Policies and Procedures
- User level administration, authorization, account management and access controls of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, basic file/folder shares and related technologies
- Provide basic training as needed
- Other responsibilities as directed by IT Management
- Occasional travel to other offices or for seminars may be required
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- At least four years of experience in Information Technology, Help Desk, or other IT related positions.
- Strong knowledge and experience with business level software and hardware support in a networked environment (LAN)
- Strong break/fix mentality and the ability to diagnose/research simple or complex user related computer problems on Mac and Windows platforms
- Experience working with StorNext and related technologies (Atto cards, Magma chassis, Fiber connections) a plus
- Hardware or A+ certifications a plus
- Apple Certifications a plus
- Prior experience with Jamf or certifications in Jamf a plus
- Active Directory/LDAP integration/administration
- Must be available on an on-call rotational basis
- Must be willing to carry a company provided mobile phone
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Possesses excellent intrapersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and client-focused orientation, professional demeanor and ability to deliver under pressure and short deadlines
- Requires minimal direction with managing day-to-day tasks and workload, demonstrates a high level of personal motivation
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service and manage user/company expectations
- Familiarity with IT tracking and management tools
- Excellent organizational skills required (juggle multiple issues simultaneously)
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time. Please apply directly on the company website: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=36155&clientkey=477B620764F4A7BADB21CD8BE2241D3A
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.