At Bloomberg News we are known for our quality, accuracy and ability to deliver news investors can use. It's what keeps us inventing and re-inventing, all the time.
We are looking for a Reporter in our credit markets team, based in New York. You will be responsible for breaking stories about new deals and trends in the investment-grade bond market as well as coverage of the secondary market and relevant research. You should possess a strong understanding of deal flow, structure and pricing and a broad base of syndicate and institutional contacts.
You get excited about breaking news and beating the competition every day, as well as working with data, picking up trends, writing fresh analysis and tracking personalities.
We'll trust you to:
- Break news on new deals and trends in corporate bonds
- Lean on existing sources and develop new ones to get deal terms and intelligent, impactful news
- Work with multiple news teams across the newsroom, including magazines and TV
- Cover breaking news with speed and accuracy
- Write insightful, thought-provoking stories
- Be comfortable with data and telling stories with data
You'll need to have:
- Previous experience in journalism, preferably in real-time news
- Ability to write quickly and clearly under deadline pressure
- Ability to generate exclusive, breaking news as well as informative feature stories
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply via our careers website! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.