For consideration, apply to this position by sending your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
The NBC Ad Sales group is looking to identify outstanding aspiring Advertising Sales talent who bring diverse backgrounds to the Ad Sale Organization to participate in a 1-year rotational program.
- Ad Sales Associates gain real-world experience honing research skills, media buying skills, presentation skills, networking, negotiating, client development, marketing and Ad Sale/ Media industry awareness.
- Each Ad Sales Associate is assigned a mentor who is an experience staff member. Ad Sales Associates participate in a formal orientation and systems training. Throughout the year, Ad Sales Associates have monthly meetings with supervisors, and ongoing discussions on career paths/opportunities at NBC Ad Sales as well as participating in Early Career training programs and Executive Roundtable lunches.
- Associate rotate throughout Ad Sales, working in multiple rotations. Assignment include:
- Live Programming Sales-News Sports
- Entertainment Sales
- Lifestyle Sales
- Client Solutions ( Ad Sales Marketing)
- Digital Sales Operations
- Ad Sales Research/Insight
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizations skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paces environment
- Demonstrates a proactive approach
- Experience in successfully communicating at all levels bother verbal and in writing
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be detail-oriented
- Excellent client relation skills
- An interest in Sales, Marketing, Advertising or Advertising Sales.