Are you a growth marketer who enjoys working in a nimble team environment while helping entrepreneurs all over the world? Do you enjoy discovering creative solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator and storyteller, but also enjoy working with data? If so, we'd love to speak with you.
Startup Grind is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who thrives on creating data-backed and tested marketing campaigns and has a real passion for helping others. We want you to come in and challenge the status quo, bring new innovative ideas, and help us reach more founders and idea-stage entrepreneurs across the globe than ever before.
The Role - You'll work closely with the CMO and other members of the marketing team, but will primarily be responsible for planning and infusing our brand identity and marketing strategy across all platforms, helping Startup Grind reach new customers to support the overall growth of the organization by:
- Building creative marketing plans (quarterly) that drive user acquisition for the programs we offer, such as startup memberships, partner programs, conferences, content, community, and more.
- Overseeing all digital and content marketing campaigns including digital advertising (primarily facebook, google), social channels, blog (medium), and newsletters, developing a growth marketing strategy and KPIs around lead generation for our Partners
- Creating weekly and monthly marketing reports, analyzing data to better understand community behavior, sharing these findings to brainstorm solutions with the team
- Testing campaigns and obsessing over metrics to identify how we're performing, creatively seeking out new strategies to achieve growth objectives that build loyalty
- Overseeing content management and creation, striving to move audiences from general brand awareness to deeper mission-aligned engagement
- Managing an annual operational budget for Marketing + Community Initiatives, striving for continuous improvement and cost-effective processes
- Defining and executing a winning social media strategy while working closely with our Success Team to fulfill Partnership deliverables
- Working cross-functionally with all internal teams to better understand how to increase awareness of products, releases, and latest offerings
- Staying up to date on latest marketing trends, sifting through important market research, news, and monitoring competition
About You - We know that many different types of people could succeed in this role, but if you can relate to the majority of the below characteristics / skills, then we would love to speak with you:
- You communicate effectively in speech and writing
- You have no problem juggling multiple projects at once
- You are results-driven
- You can keep your calm under immense stress (ie. the world of events!)
- You are interested in managing a small team (future plan)
- US time zone. We're a fully remote team - work from anywhere, but a U.S time zone is preferred.
- Growth marketing experience and a proven track record of running results-driven campaigns
- 2+ years experience with content creation - whether a personal blog, twitter feeds, instagram stories, etc.
- Genuine love for creating engaging monthly newsletters that inspire our community
- Past startup experience or familiarity with the startup environment
This role will report directly to the CMO. If you think you're a good fit, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your CV/resume with a short introduction on why you’re a fit to [email protected]
We are looking for people who demonstrate passion, grit, and integrity in everything they do. Every application will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, or disability. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter