The Project Coordinator is involved in all aspects of a campaign, from conception through delivery of all promotional assets. This includes but is not limited to overall project management; maintaining client communications; and distribution of promotional materials.
- Project-manage the development, production and distribution of a campaign’s promotional assets across multiple platforms.
- Oversee the details of each promo in a campaign: deadlines, legal and creative approval, endpage messaging, etc.
- Act as the main point of contact for a given campaign to an Associate Creative Director and team of Producers, providing daily operational support and guidance.
- Liaise between client groups to best serve the network’s promotional priorities.
- Consult with the Program Marketing, Creative Marketing, and Account Management teams on long- and short-term marketing goals.
- Keep campaign management databases current and accurate to ensure timely exchange of information with other internal groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 2 years relevant project management experience in the media/entertainment field
- Experience in high-volume, fast-paced environments requiring teamwork and flexibility
- Ability to track and keep projects on schedule, manage tight deadlines, and shift priorities at a moment’s notice
- Excellent attention to detail, solid follow-up skills, ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface at senior levels within and outside the organization
- Knowledge of post-production concepts
- Experience with paid advertising and new media platforms preferred
Apply Online at https://careers.timewarner.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=391&siteid=36&jobid=804402