Link to apply here.
Use Asia Sanders as a reference.
We are currently seeking a Programmatic Buyer to support RTB optimization and strategy for HX, the programmatic buying operation at Horizon Media. This role drives execution and improvement of ad-exchange media buying (banner, video, paid social and mobile) for DR and Branding clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
60% Buying and Optimization
20% Client Service
20% Trafficking and Reporting
- Support planning, buying and optimization of programmatic media across a portfolio of clients
- Implement best practices for bidding, budget management, ad operations and reporting
- Support the documentation of optimizations and learnings
- Collaborate with account and product personnel on RTB and premium-programmatic media plans
- Educate internal and external clients on HX’s DSPs, results and optimizations
- Design and implement strategies to improve performance for clients, supporting recommendations with results data
Train HX Assistant Buyers and interns
Knowledge and Skills Required
At least 1 year of hands-on programmatic buying experience
Proven ability to drive programmatic performance
Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative work environments
Advanced user of at least one DSP
Preference to work on the disruptive side of business, with new technology
Knowledge of statistical concepts relevant to optimization, as well as scientific testing in live media environments
Strong familiarity with ad operations and campaign management (e.g. tagging, ad-servers, viewability tracking)
Certificates, licenses and registrations
There are no requirements for certificates, licenses and registrations.
Physical Activity and Work Environment
There are no requirements for physical activity and work environment.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter