Link to apply here.
Use Asia Sanders as a reference.
We are currently seeking a Programmatic Planner to support RTB strategy and account management for HX, the programmatic buying operation at Horizon Media. This role drives planning and service for ad-exchange media (banner, video, paid social and mobile) for DR and Branding clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
40% Programmatic Media Planning
40% Client Service, Relationship-Building and Account Management
20% Capabilities Development, Marketing and Sales Planning
- Support planning of programmatic media across a portfolio of clients
- Educate internal and external clients on HX capabilities and case studies
- Manage relationships via account service on programmatic campaigns
- Collaborate with programmatic buyers on optimization planning, and with product team on capability development
- Support strategic planning to improve performance for key clients
- Represent Horizon programmatic in business development pitches
Train HX Assistant Planners and interns
Knowledge and Skills Required
At least 1 year of specialized programmatic planning experience
Proven ability to build relationships
Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative work environments
Advanced ability to capture and recall detailed information on media buys
Preference to work on the disruptive side of business, with new technology
Knowledge of statistical concepts relevant to optimization, as well as scientific testing in live media environments
Strong familiarity with ad operations and campaign management (e.g. tagging, ad-servers, viewability tracking)
Certificates, licenses and registrations
There are no requirements for certificates, licenses and registrations.
Physical Activity and Work Environment
There are no requirements for physical activity and work environment.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter